KFintech is Hiring for AM & DM for its Fund Accounting & NAV Calculations Operations team in Chennai location
1. Part of a team of Operations personnel who acts as a daily point of contact for clients based in Hyderabad.
2. Providing client service on a multitude of matters including recording and analyzing transactions, carrying out reconciliations and reporting functions for PE Funds
3. Prepare and perform controls on monthly general ledgers feeds
4. Review and resolve differences in periodical (daily, monthly, quarterly, etc.) data reconciliations
5. Preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and partner capital recording packages including all supporting work papers and disclosure documents.
6. Calculate management fees, setup fees, compensatory contribution, NAV and IRR including waterfall calculation
7. Assisting with the integration of new clients onto the eFront software package and coordinating with efront consultants to generate reports from eFront
8. Review contribution agreements along with application forms to prepare a master database for all investors.
9. Liaise with clients, auditors and internal contacts on a day-to-day basis.
10. Responding to client inquiries and requests within defined TAT
11. Filing TDS return, SEBI report and Trustee Compliance report for the client
12. Establish a plan for new client setup and transitions
13. Provide technical accounting/industry knowledge to clients
14. Prepare and/or review financial statements, notes disclosures, and supporting schedules
15. Preparing MIS required by the client and sending investor/ distributor communication on a regular basis
Skills & Specifications
1. CA INTER or FINAL/MBA (Finance)/B.Com. / M.Com. with 4+years of experience in private equity accounting or Fund accounting.
2. Good Knowledge of NAV Calculation (daily, monthly, quarterly, etc.).
3. Familiarity with preparing and reviewing capital call and distribution calculations, management fee calculations, waterfall calculations and preparation of financial statements
4. Advanced MS Excel knowledge
5. Ability to work under pressure and manage tight internal and client deadlines.
6. Strong communication skills, including writing, listening and presentation abilities
7. Client relationship management skills.
Interested candidates can send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:Hedge Fund Manager
Salary: 2,25,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Investment Banking, Private Equity & VC
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:ICWA (CMA) in Any Specialization,CA in Any Specialization,Any Postgraduate
KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
KFintech is the largest registrar and a market leader in the investor servicing industry. With over 100 million investor accounts, we reach out to over 3500+ issuers including banks, PSUs and mutual funds. Being an ISO 9001:2015 certified company on data security in the Registrar and Transfer agency space, our real-time data replication capability ensures zero impact in case of exigencies.
Contact Company:KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED