Greetings from KFintech!
KFintech Fund Accounting
- The candidate should only be from a commerce background i.e., B. Com, MBA, etc.
- Should have knowledge in Accounting, NAV computation
- Should have knowledge in General Entry - Expenses, Dividend entry, and Corporate action.
- Should be a team player and customer-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of Excel functions - V-Lookup, Pivot, Paste Special, etc
- The profile requires good email writing skills and good communication
Job Description - Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain ownership of daily activities and conduct an investigation for any differences on a timely basis. Get timely resolutions by immediately reaching out to the concerned parties.
- Work through high volumes, prioritize and manage the workload according to timelines.
- Accountable for allocated Clients. Need proactive investigation and timely follow-up of queries arising from concerned clients/counterparties.
- Ensure timely delivery of all periodic requirements including any Ad-hoc requests coming from the Client.
- Monday to Friday and Alternate Saturday
- Timing - 09:30am to 06:30pm
- Alternate Saturday and Sunday are off
Salary: 1,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
KFintech is the largest registrar and transfer agency and a market leader in the financial sector providing investor servicing. Our operations are spread across 200+ branches in India and 2 countries globally, namely Malaysia and Bahrain. With over 90 million investor accounts, we reach out to 3500+ issuers including banks, PSUs and mutual funds. All this is possible with a diverse and robust workforce of 5,300+ experienced professionals who hail from various disciplines.
KFintech serves over 90 million investors and over one lakh transactions each day and has managed the two largest migrations in the mutual fund space, as well as corporate registry involving over 15 million investors
Address:PLOT NO. 31 32,Tower B,KARVY SELENIUM,FINANCIAL DI, Hyderabad, Telangana, India