Greetings from KFintech!
KFintech Corporate Registry
Work from Office
1. Verification of signature in Redemption Slip with New Purchase Application
2. Checking the entry in respective modules
3. Ensure that Maker & Checker values are matching and in case of any mismatch, the transaction to be raised as objection
4. All fields to be verified post transaction processing
5. Ensure that the Statement of account is sent to Investor
6. Ensure error free entry of all the fields
7. Checking the files and prepare actionable towards pay-out of redemptions according to the categorization
8. Sending the pay-out files to the bankers for crediting to investors account.
9. Cross checking the reverse feed from bankers and action against the non-processed transactions
10. Sending the funding files to the AMC for maintaining funds in scheme accounts
11. Communication to investor regarding payment
12. MIS Reporting
1. Bachelors or Post Graduation is required
2. Candidate can be Fresher/Experienced.
3. Experienced candidates must have relevant work
4. Candidate must have good command/proficiency in English
5. Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
6. Candidates have to come to the office.
- Monday to Friday and Alternate Saturday
- Timing - 09:30am to 06:30pm
- Alternate Saturday and Sunday are off
Role:Back Office Operations
Salary: 1,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Back Office
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
KFintech is the largest registrar and transfer agency and a market leader in the financial sector providing investor servicing. Our operations are spread across 200+ branches in India and 2 countries globally, namely Malaysia and Bahrain. With over 90 million investor accounts, we reach out to 3500+ issuers including banks, PSUs and mutual funds. All this is possible with a diverse and robust workforce of 5,300+ experienced professionals who hail from various disciplines.
KFintech serves over 90 million investors and over one lakh transactions each day and has managed the two largest migrations in the mutual fund space, as well as corporate registry involving over 15 million investors
Address:PLOT NO. 31 32,Tower B,KARVY SELENIUM,FINANCIAL DI, Hyderabad, Telangana, India