KFintech is hiring Senior Process Associate and SMEs for its International Business.
We are looking for candidates who are comfortable working in any shift and grow with the organization providing excellent benefits. It would be a work-from-home till further notice.
- 2-4 years of experience working in Loss Mitigation process
- Any Graduate or Postgraduate
- Knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma Tools
- Demonstrable credentials as a leading Subject Matter Expert
- Knowledge on MS Visio, creating Level 5 Process Maps and SOPs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should be certified on Instructional Designing
- Good presentation and facilitation skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Apply subject expertise in evaluating business operations and processes
- Identify areas where technical solutions would improve business performance
- Follow instructions when processing items efficiently and in a timely manner in accordance with established productivity standards
- Train associates on Loss Mitigation process and ensure they clear Process Certification
- MIS reporting to senior team members on all operational tasks
- Provides active support to Process Associates and resolves their queries on time
- Performs Training interventions - Refresher, Error review and Remedial sessions to enhance the quality of the under performers
- Takes lead in generating process improvement idea
- Show a comprehensive knowledge of mortgage services and their competitive advantages through continues self-improvement
Domain expertise in the below process activities -
- Managed the Loss Mitigation process (includes Underwriting) for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, USDA, VA, FHA, and private loans with US Residential Mortgage.
- Handled basic to complex level of workout cases such as modifications, short sales and deed in lieu of foreclosure and Partial claims.
- Write Policy and Procedures for the Loss Mitigation programs.
- Analyzed financial packages received from borrowers and worked with management to determine qualified programs within investor guidelines
- Documented analysis results of a workout approval/denial and forwarded to appropriate party for final resolution.
- Conformed to company and federal directives under state and national lending requirements. Obtained and conducted formal training under consumer counseling and financial education.
- Updated borrower financial information to determine if candidate qualified for a workout as a viable loss mitigation solution.
- Completed Safe Act training as per Loss mitigation requirements.
Interested candidates can share their resume to - email@example.com
Subject - US Mortgage Loss Mitigation
Current Company -
Annual CTC -
Notice period -
Role:Finance & Accounting - Other
Salary: 1,50,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Finance & Accounting - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
KFin Technologies Private Limited is the largest registrar and transfer agency and a market leader in the financial sector providing investor servicing. Our operations are spread across 200+ branches in India and 2 countries globally, namely Malaysia and Bahrain. With over 90 million investor accounts, we reach out to 3500+ issuers including banks, PSUs and mutual funds. All this is possible with a diverse and robust workforce of 5,300+ experienced professionals who hail from various disciplines.KFintech is the first organisation of its kind, to achieve the distinction of an ISO 9002 certification, which has now migrated to ISO 9001:2015 standards for quality management systems, certified by DNV.Servicing over 90 million investors, and over one lakh transactions daily, KFintech has managed the two largest migrations in the mutual fund space, as well as corporate registry involving over 15 million investors.
Contact Company:KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:PLOT NO. 31 32,Tower B,KARVY SELENIUM,FINANCIAL DI, STRICT NANAKRAMGUDA,GACHIBOWLI, Hyderabad, Telangana, India