Roles and Responsibilities
- Produce accurate and standardized reporting with key insights to communicate operational performance to leadership team.
- Provide ongoing support and enhancement of Project Metrics by driving alignment with Industry standards and best practices.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and on-demand reporting to leadership team.
- Lead recurring Operations Review Meeting highlighting the prior weeks metrics and identifying successes/opportunities for Leadership.
- Collaborate with functional areas with IT (Project Management Office) to develop dashboards, publish recurring status reports, analyze data, and explore how to better support stakeholders.
- Deliver resource forecasting and utilization reports to identify gaps and risks that may impact delivery on projects and operational targets.
- Support the Project Management Office (PMO) through resource and project reporting to ensure accurate understanding of project status, progress, risks and issues.
- Support Business Heads through communication and follow up with operational managers and members of the resource management team to ensure high quality reporting of ticket and time reporting information.
- Prepare presentations for senior-management that appropriately communicates data-driven results to team.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in metrics development.
- Demonstrated proficiency at consolidating data from numerous sources to create presentations for all levels of management and other stakeholders.
- Significant experience working with Excel, Powerpoint and other tools related to queries and data management.
- Experience working with CRM/Service Management/Project Management platform is preferred.
- Must have strong relationship building, influencing and consultation skills and be able to establish and maintain positive work relationships with peers, management, key stakeholders and clients.
- Ability to lead structured meetings and deliver messages to management.
- Strong analytical problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate ideas and lead through influence to accomplish challenging goals & objectives.
- Excellent understanding of document control, update processes and tools.
Interested candidates can share their resume - firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: 3,50,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Data Science & Analytics
Role Category:Business Intelligence & Analytics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
KFin Technologies Private Limited is the largest registrar and transfer agency and a market leader in the financial sector providing investor servicing. Our operations are spread across 200+ branches in India and 2 countries globally, namely Malaysia and Bahrain. With over 90 million investor accounts, we reach out to 3500+ issuers including banks, PSUs and mutual funds. All this is possible with a diverse and robust workforce of 5,300+ experienced professionals who hail from various disciplines.
KFintech is the first organisation of its kind, to achieve the distinction of an ISO 9002 certification, which has now migrated to ISO 9001:2015 standards for quality management systems, certified by DNV.
Servicing over 90 million investors, and over one lakh transactions daily, KFintech has managed the two largest migrations in the mutual fund space, as well as corporate registry involving over 15 million investors.
Contact Company:KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:PLOT NO. 31 32,Tower B,KARVY SELENIUM,FINANCIAL DI, STRICT NANAKRAMGUDA,GACHIBOWLI, Hyderabad, Telangana, India