Roles and Responsibilities
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications (Asp.net, C#/ VB.net, JQuery,WCF & SQL Server)
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of hands-on development experience with the following technologies: ASP.NET, MVC, Web services/ WCF, JQuery, WebApi, and SQL server.
- Hands-on experience in design using object-oriented programming principles.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
Mail your Required below Details and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice Period -
Available Time for Interview -
Total Years of Experience-
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization
KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
KFin Technologies Private Limited is the largest registrar and transfer agency and a market leader in the financial sector providing investor servicing. Our operations are spread across 200+ branches in India and 2 countries globally, namely Malaysia and Bahrain. With over 90 million investor accounts, we reach out to 3500+ issuers including banks, PSUs and mutual funds. All this is possible with a diverse and robust workforce of 5,300+ experienced professionals who hail from various disciplines.
KFintech is the first organisation of its kind, to achieve the distinction of an ISO 9002 certification, which has now migrated to ISO 9001:2015 standards for quality management systems, certified by DNV.
Servicing over 90 million investors, and over one lakh transactions daily, KFintech has managed the two largest migrations in the mutual fund space, as well as corporate registry involving over 15 million investors.
Contact Company:KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:KFin Technologies Private Limited No 23 | Cathedral Garden Road Nungambakkam | Chennai - 600034 | India