Job Title:React Native
React Native Developer
We are looking for a React Native developer responsible for the development and maintenance of Android and iOS applications aimed at a range of Android and iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of Android and iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Transition existing android and iOS native apps to React Native.
- Design and build advanced applications with user friendly and performant UI/UX for Android and iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features and maintain existing features.
- Integrate internal/external data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement relevant new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- B.E/B.Tech/BSC IT/MCA
- 3-5 years professional experience on React Native
- Proficient with the React Native framework.
- Proficient with React functional components and hooks and latest React core concepts.
- Proficient with state management libraries like Redux and its associated libraries like Redux Toolkit, Redux Saga/Thunk.
- Proficient with react native libraries like react navigation, popular react native UI component libraries, react-hook-form, @react-native-fireabase, etc.
- Familiar with FlexBox.
- Preferably also have prior professional experience with native Android (Java/Kotlin) and/or iOS (Objective-C/Swift) app development.
- Familiarity with native build tools like XCode, Android Studio and IDE like VS Code.
- Familiar with concepts of native bridging and native modules in React Native. Good to have experience with writing native modules in Java/Kotlin and/or Objective-C/Swift to create custom native plugins as and when needed.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect react native applications to back-end services.
- Experience with integrating third party payment gateway services.
- Understanding of Googles Material Design and Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with push notifications using Firebase Cloud Messaging
- APIs for React Native.
- Proficient with Git code versioning tools and commands such as Commit, Push, Pull, Merging, Branching, Pull Requests, etc.
- Prior experience of publishing android apps on Google Play store and iOS apps in Apple app store.
- Experience with persisting data using Async storage, redux-persist, SQLite offline storage, etc for both platforms in React Native
- Familiar with writing automated tests for both platforms. Familiar with Jest unit tests, component tests with react-test-renderer or testing-library/react, E2E testing with Detox, Appium etc.
Familiar with TDD, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Devops technologies
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
KFin Technologies Private Limited is the largest registrar and transfer agency and a market leader in the financial sector providing investor servicing. Our operations are spread across 200+ branches in India and 2 countries globally, namely Malaysia and Bahrain. With over 90 million investor accounts, we reach out to 3500+ issuers including banks, PSUs and mutual funds. All this is possible with a diverse and robust workforce of 5,300+ experienced professionals who hail from various disciplines. KFintech Technologies Pvt Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. KFintech is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
For more information, visit www.kfintech.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Contact Company:KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:PLOT NO. 31 32,Tower B,KARVY SELENIUM,FINANCIAL DI, STRICT NANAKRAMGUDA,GACHIBOWLI, Hyderabad, Telangana, India