Roles and Responsibilities
1. Manage Service Delivery Operations of Mutual Fund Back end Operations
2. Ensure Process Improvements, Technological advancements in process, TAT Management, Cost Optimization and Client Satisfaction
3. Ensure that day to day operations are managed as under
a. TAT & Quality as per SLA
b. Number of Errors to be negligible
c. Timely & accurate Reporting / Management Information analysis - For Clients, Regulators, Management
4. Ensure Relationship Management with Client, Regulators, Investors & Internal Stakeholders. Responsible for following :
a. Number of Escalations
b. Client feedback
c. Prompt qualitative response to query from Client/ Regulator
d. Manage Dash board of activities in time & take corrective action based on it
5. Team Management Ensure Learning Initiatives, Adherence to discipline, punctuality and compliance by the team & Attrition Management
6. Optimizing Staff cost & Operational costs
Please Call 9500090859 or Mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Desired Candidate Profile
1.Minimum 7 to 10 years of Experience in Mutual Fund Operations .
2.Prefered Immediate Joiner
3.Only from Mutual Fund Operations Experience can Apply others please Excuse
Salary: 4,50,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Mutual Funds/Fund Management/Asset Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
KFin Technologies Private Limited is the largest registrar and transfer agency and a market leader in the financial sector providing investor servicing. Our operations are spread across 200+ branches in India and 2 countries globally, namely Malaysia and Bahrain. With over 90 million investor accounts, we reach out to 3500+ issuers including banks, PSUs and mutual funds. All this is possible with a diverse and robust workforce of 5,300+ experienced professionals who hail from various disciplines.
KFintech is the first organisation of its kind, to achieve the distinction of an ISO 9002 certification, which has now migrated to ISO 9001:2015 standards for quality management systems, certified by DNV.
Servicing over 90 million investors, and over one lakh transactions daily, KFintech has managed the two largest migrations in the mutual fund space, as well as corporate registry involving over 15 million investors.
Contact Company:KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:KFin Technologies Private Limited No 23 | Cathedral Garden Road Nungambakkam | Chennai - 600034 | India