Roles and Responsibilities
- Part of the financial product development team by following the Agile Model and Scrum development process.
- Responsible for designing, coding, and unit testing of project assignments using cutting edge technologies like ReactJS, Angular JS, Restful services and .Net MVC
- Create RESTful APIs for various integration requirements like mobile applications, payment gateways, and third-party applications.
- Follow the responsive designs and highly tuned code for quick user response that meets the current digital world engaging requirements
- Create the stored procedures and follow other normalization techniques to ensure the data integrity with faster running queries
- Own a product feature from concept to design to build to roll out and extend production support by practicing the test-driven development approach
- Meet the acceptance criteria defined by the business team and adhere to the programming quality standards
- Participate in creating wireframes and workflow diagrams etc., and validate the workflows with stakeholders before starting the development
- Should be able to play Full Stack developer role by working across all layers of a custom-built application
- Build both front end and backend validation rules to meet the desired quality and avoid data integrity-related issues
Development, Maintenance, Troubleshooting/Support of SQL Assets(stored procedures, functions, tables, views, keys, triggers, indexes, constraints, etc) on SQL Server Databases DB Migrations, Performance Tuning, Complex Analytical Reports, etc. SQL 2008 R2 and above Database development using Tables, Constraints, Stored procedures, functions in SQL. Performance tuning of the query.
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum 4 Years of Experience in .NET MVC and SQL server.
Preferred Working in the Financial and Banking Domain.
Job Location - Chennai, Nungambakkam
Call for an Interview @ 95000 90859
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Role:Technical Support Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Kevin Technologies Private Limited is the largest registrar and transfer agency and a market leader in the financial sector providing investor servicing. Our operations are spread across 200+ branches in India and 2 countries globally, namely Malaysia and Bahrain. With 90 million key investor accounts, we reach out to 1300 issuers including banks, PSUs, and mutual funds. All this is possible with a diverse and robust workforce of 5,300+ experienced professionals who hail from various disciplines.
KFintech is the first organization of its kind, to achieve the distinction of an ISO 9002 certification, which has now migrated to ISO 9001:2015 standards for quality management systems, certified by DNV.
Servicing over 90 million investors, and over one lakh transactions daily, KFintech has managed the two largest migrations in the mutual fund space, as well as corporate registry involving over 15 million investors.
Contact Company:KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:Karvy Fin technologies Pvt Ltd 23 Cathedral garden Road Nungambakkam,Chennai-34 Call 95000 90859