KFintech is hiring its Alternate investments fund (AIF) Operations
We are looking for candidates who are comfortable working and growing with an organization that is providing excellent benefits.
JOB LOCATIONS - DLAHI & PUNE
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Candidate will have to handle investor queries.
2. Periodic Transaction Processing and Follow-ups.
3. Handling Client KYC, onboarding, AML and periodic KYC activities
1. Any Graduate/Post Graduate can apply.
2. Must have at least 3 years of experience in BFSI/MF/NBFC
3. Knowledge of Alternate investments funds will be an advantage.
4. Must have good communication skills in both written and verbal.
5. Preferred English
6. **MANDATORY** Candidates must be Immediate Joiners
Interested candidates, please share your resumes at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: 2,25,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
KFin Technologies Private Limited is the largest registrar and transfer agency and a market leader in the financial sector providing investor servicing. Our operations are spread across 200+ branches in India and 2 countries globally, namely Malaysia and Bahrain. With over 90 million investor accounts, we reach out to 3500+ issuers including banks, PSUs and mutual funds. All this is possible with a diverse and robust workforce of 5,300+ experienced professionals who hail from various disciplines.
Contact Company:KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:PLOT NO. 31 32,Tower B,KARVY SELENIUM,FINANCIAL DI, STRICT NANAKRAMGUDA,GACHIBOWLI, Hyderabad, Telangana, India