Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for Office / Executive/AM/DM for our Private Equity Operations team in our Chennai Nungambakkam office whose responsibilities would include producing timely and accurate accounting and reporting for assigned PE Funds. The individual would also be responsible for performing periodical (daily, monthly, quarterly, etc) deliverable through the running of controls, trial balance preparation and analytical reports as per Client requirements. In addition, the Assistant manager / Deputy Manager would be responsible for providing timely and accurate responses to client queries and requests on a daily basis.
Part of a team of Operations personnel who acts as daily point of contact for clients based in Chennai.
- Providing client service on a multitude of matters including recording and analyzing transactions, carrying out reconciliations and reporting functions for PE Funds
- Prepare and perform controls on monthly general ledgers feeds
- Review and resolve differences on periodical (daily, monthly, quarterly, etc.) data reconciliations
- Preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and partner capital recording packages including all supporting work papers and disclosure documents
- Calculate management fees, setup fees, compensatory contribution, NAV and IRR including waterfall calculation
- Assisting with integration of new clients onto the eFront software package and coordinating with efront consultants to generate reports from eFront
- Review contribution agreements along with application forms to prepare master database for all investors
- Liaise with clients, auditors and internal contacts on a day-to-day basis
- Responding to client inquiries and requests within defined TAT
- Preparing MIS required by client and sending investor/ distributor communication on regular basis
- Filing TDS return, SEBI report and Trustee Compliance report for client
- Establish plan for new client setup and transitions
- Provide technical accounting/industry knowledge to clients
- Prepare and/or review financial statements, notes disclosures, and supporting schedules
Skills & Specifications
- CA/MBA (Finance)/B.Com. / M.Com. with 3 5 years of either public accounting or private equity accounting required
- Familiarity with preparing and reviewing of capital call and distribution calculations, management fee calculations, waterfall calculations and preparation of financial statements
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight internal and client deadlines
- Strong communication skills, including written, listening and presentation abilities
- Client relationship management skills.
- Job Location: Chennai
Please share your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : Rizwan, 95000 90859
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Mutual Funds/Fund Management/Asset Management
Role:Private Equity/Hedge Fund/VC-Manager
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Com - Any Specialization
KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
KFintech is the largest registrar and a market leader, servicing over 90 million investor accounts spread over 1300 issuers including banks, PSUs and mutual funds. With a workforce of around 5,500+ experienced professionals drawn from various disciplines, and 220 branches Pan India, KFintech has emerged as a market leader in Investor Servicing.
Contact Company:KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:KFin Technologies Private Limited No 23 | Cathedral Garden Road Nungambakkam | Chennai - 600034 | India Near BRS Hospital and Back side Palm Grove Hotel