KFintech is hiring Deputy Manager for its Fund Accounting operations.
We are looking for candidates who are comfortable working in any shift and grow with the organization providing excellent benefits. It would be a work-from-home till further notice.
Job Description - Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare timely and accurate Net Assets Values (NAV) for Mutual Fund and AIF client and other fund accounting output for subsequent review.
- Record accurately, and in accordance with the client's policies and procedures, such as accounting records as securities positions, corporate actions related, and journal entries.
- Reconcile various accounts, or reviewing reconciliations prepared by others, and promptly researching and correcting any variances.
- Identify exceptions and problems affecting accounting records and prices.
- Assist, as assigned, in preparing audit schedules, compliance reports, tax returns, financial statements, or other reports.
- Research, as assigned, certain securities in Fund portfolios for the purpose of ensuring proper accounting treatment.
- Participate in the regular rotation of trade processing and other accounting processes to prepare the fund accounting system for the next day.
- Managing corporate actions for the portfolio of Mutual Fund and AIF clients.
- Ensure correct valuation of all asset classes in the portfolio.
- Drive Automation in the Fund Accounting system and suggest ways to automate the current process.
- Train and guide the team issues faced in the daily process of Fund Accounting
- Manage client queries on TDS, NAV, and other reporting requirements.
- Ensure that all SLA and timelines are met for client deliverables.
- The candidate should have 5 to 9 years of experience in the relevant field and sector
- The candidate should only be from a commerce background i.e., B. Com, MBA, etc.
- Preferred CA inter.
- Not accepting any science or tech background candidates for this role.
- The candidate must have in-Depth knowledge of the following investment products like Equity, Fixed income, Mutual Funds, etc
- Strong knowledge in Accounting, NAV computation
- Candidate must have advanced knowledge of Excel functions like V-Lookup, Pivot, Paste Special, etc
- Should have Team Handling experience
- The profile requires good email writing skills and excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Candidates that are immediate joining or max within 1 month required.
Candidates with relevant experience can send their resume to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject - DM Fund Accounting Operations
Salary: 3,00,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Commerce,B.B.A / B.M.S in Management
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance,M.Com in Commerce,CA in Pursuing , Second Attempt, First Attempt
KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
KFin Technologies Private Limited is the largest registrar and transfer agency and a market leader in the financial sector providing investor servicing. Our operations are spread across 200+ branches in India and 2 countries globally, namely Malaysia and Bahrain. With over 90 million investor accounts, we reach out to 3500+ issuers including banks, PSUs, and mutual funds. All this is possible with a diverse and robust workforce of 5,300+ experienced professionals who hail from various disciplines.
KFintech is the first organization of its kind, to achieve the distinction of an ISO 9002 certification, which has now migrated to ISO 9001:2015 standards for quality management systems, certified by DNV.
Servicing over 90 million investors, and over one lakh transactions daily, KFintech has managed the two largest migrations in the mutual fund space, as well as a corporate registry involving over 15 million investors.
Contact Company:KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:PLOT NO. 31 32,Tower B,KARVY SELENIUM,FINANCIAL DI, STRICT NANAKRAMGUDA,GACHIBOWLI, Hyderabad, Telangana, India